Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mum woke me up at about 9 to remind me that we are going out with cousin. I was like ARGGGGG! so she said i must to be awake at 10.30. I woke up at 10.57 and she was abit pissed cause we were supposed to go to their office to settle something than head to jurong point. At about 12, we reached there . We head off to the ichiban there to have our lunch. We ordered quite alot. But we still have fun :) . After that, we went off to shop. About 2 hours like that weishun and I went to the icing room there to ice again. WOO! ALOT OF PEOPLE WERE PRAISING US! great :) cause we are crreative. But my hand got numb and decided to give up on doing the sides. So i took the icing pack and shoot at the side. Shoot until the wall there. ITS LIKE AN EXPLOSION! we went off to Long John Silver to meet my mama and his mama. Good to say that we had lots of fun today.
Lucky my PSLE has ended....
Plus i am so happy cause i have confident :)