Thursday, December 10, 2009

hey people i am so moody!
i dowan u le milkshake
cause of that bitch _l_




OMG WHY AM I SO EMOTIONAL?! i dun have the mood to like go out D;
cause i've got no money D;
always broke de D; EEEYER SO BIMBO LEH ME!
i need to find a job again. The other time i quit my job cause pay tooo low, time too long D;
why not time shorter pay more! ahh today is a bad day D;
i got moodswing for no reason
MOOD SWING SUCKS!
played volleyball with my cousin also i moodswing
haiixx.. moodswing sucks
cause of that bitch
she made me moodswing
argg why is she in ngee ann in the first place
THIS IS NOT REFERRING TO SEIKA OR WHAT CAUSE I DUN HATE SEIKA OK SO DUN SUKA SUKA GUESS OK
yeah ;D i dun like her ;D simple ;D as ;D ever ;D
this blog is getting borED D; no pics D; no nice post D;




today my blog post have the mose sad face D;