Wednesday, November 10, 2010


















Class chalet was 2 days 1 night ( sucks I know right ) but it was wild and insane! It kinda started off quite badly cause people were pissing me off and some people gets pissed off. But it went good later .

I did not expect to have soo much fun at the chalet. Last night was even awesome! We couldn't sleep thanks to Syed cause he couldn't sleep. Too hyper last night and he was talking too much of rubbish that keeps us wide awake. Am still quite sleepy after I had a good 7 hours of sleep.

The fun we had was INDESCRIBABLE . NOT EVEN the pictures could paint a thousand words cause there are really epic moments and nobody snap it down. Only all posing for the cameras,looking good and there you have it.

But overall, it was crazy with all that rockets,burnings ,swimmings,jokes, misbehaver,stupid funny brags,night walking,BBQ-ING,disturbing people and etc etc kinda naughty stuffs . YES BURNING ! EVEN THE TOILET PAPER!!!
So, the BBQ yesterday and class chalet's plan was a success!!

I kinda miss yesterday now ... nostalgia I guess


There's dance tomorrow. I'm extremmmeeely lazy to attend




Most photos are in facebookk ^^