Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh wait we are back to normal


Ok firstly i would like to say...
Happy advanced bday eling! Cant wait for the bbq.. Ok she is a very good friend... 3pm meet at pp and buy FOOD with them for the bbq and I am going to be chef of the day :) Nice one :)

Secondly, Just had out PET rocket project. Very fun :)

SO SHOCKED that 1c1 has changed ! Changed back to like the way it was. Fun, cool and playful :) He he why is it shocking? Because term 2 has been a very "bad" term and I was expecting my class to be very... SELFISH and BAD. But it turned out pretty fine :) hehe Im lovin it! I hope that it will always stays like this . How wonderful

I have also come to a shocking conclusion that class tests is coming soon. Like in a few days time. I suddenly remembered how i used to bombarded the teachers with stupid questions just to kill time :) hehe childish me ....