Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Super outdated photos!















These pictures were taken like 2 weeks ago! I super love my fringe now :) It grew already. Side fringe is cool. Slanted side BESt! FTW~~ ;D MINE IS ALREADY SLANTED SIDE! HEHE BACK TO THE OLD DAYS ALREADY :)

Almost fall asleep in ms poh's class. Can i say that it is too boring?? It just make me sleepy everytime and i dunno why. Mid years is coming so i will not be blogging too often ..Gonna get my 75% .. Must go express :) Anyway, if you guys wanna comment, just comment it. Don't need tagboard to comment! Hehe! You can comment it under my post alright :) So stop telling me to put up a cbox there for you to spam or tag or spam :)

Tests , tests and tests! I think I've got a phobia for TESTS and exams . But whatever it is, I still must go express! Tomorrow, I am going to go to school early TO camWHORE with samantha and the rest~~ Love it! So my blog will not be dead with only WORDS! hehe! Pictures can also fill up the atmosphere in this blog! Boring oh-pink-blog :)


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @WanWennSupsup