Monday, July 5, 2010


I've got a stupid itch to migrate to australia to study there , have fun there and live there forever! Or maybe, go travelling around New york , Los angeles and other places of interest. The shops there are big and we can wear those glamorous clothes and boots! Not like in singapore,Whatever we wear, people will give us those rude stares and judge us like nobody's business. 'THIS GIRL MUST BE MAD! SINGAPORE IS SO HOT AND YET SHE HAD WEAR LIKE THIS" Those remarks are from aunties. Yeah middle or older aged women. *Yawns*.

I think I am becoming like those girls who loves to take care of their skin . Cause recently when I am out with my friends, I would drop by at watsons,guardians or the body shop to find those lotions that would help my skin to be smooth and nice. GRHH! The worst thing that has occurred to me is that I had bought Lip balms and hair cream! I would never do that but I guess I did. I'm a growing girl. Singapore is small and hot. But it is the most beautiful country of all times! Clean and green! But its not really fun to have fun and nice to shop around as the things that we wanted most is not available in Singapore. Sad much. I just wanna migrate there! More freedom,more fun people and kind people and yeah FUN PLACES TO HANG OUT TO!
even though some is racist. I'll slap them if they are TO ME

tata