Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No title

It's humanities this week and guess what? Navjeet and I got chosen for the GEOG lower sec competition and we got 3rd. Well we could be champion but because I shouted out the ans and didn't raised my hand so , not counted. How shit is this. Twice somemore. Oh well... at least getting a third is not so bad afterall.

Class has been great.So far. But I guess it can be much better. My life is improving but at the same time, I feel like runnning away from reality, the fact that I have the 98 % chance to stay in NA. THIS IS SHIT!!! super shit!! Science test is on friday. I have to study really hard for that. Okay whatever now. I need a break.
Sometimes , I wondered why the fuck would I wanna stress myself out?! why am I torturing myself? why am I giving myself pressure?! this is shit! No one can understand me EXCEPT Jiajun and Navjeet. They could understand me and I got the assurance of them keeping my secrets and I feel really comfortable confiding my feelings to them. Awesome.