Sunday, November 8, 2009

ESCAPE THEME PARK WITH THE 6 OF US !




she is a girl ;D


OK here is the starting of my FUN FUN FUN CRAZY DAY WITH THE REST!!
these are the main characters
ms geradine,navjeet,willi,ian,ali and I
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
My mum came to my room and reminded me the timing for etp at 10am!
i checked my phone and navjeet had already msg me
so i faster chiong to brush my teeth,wash my face etcetc
they arrived at my house and we all walk to eunos mrt tgt.
Navjeet and I had to buy the standered tickets which cost us a freak 2.60! GO KILL URSELF MAN!
than we meet ms geraldine and ali at bk at white sands....
OFF WE WENT TO ETP!
first stop..

HAUNTED HOUSE! quite shocking ah! navjeet and willi were screaming. Me too ;D
after we had our THRILLING RIDE WE WENT TOO..

VIKING!
WOOHO! we was all high man! too high and too fun!
after that we went to a lame ride. WE TOOK ALMOST ALL THE RIDES AT ETP!
bumper boat --> they bullied me. KEEP SPRAYING ON ME!
wet and wild _ i went there 4 times ;D
viking 4 times
mini coaster 1 time
superman ride - 2 times
haunted house 2 times
helicopter-1 ride

but we are all wet and wild! WE SPENT LIKE FROM 11AMM TO 6PM ;D
funfunfun! AND GUESS WHAT?!!!

MS GERALDINE SAID THAT SHE WILL TREAT US MOVIE NEXT WEEK!
GAHAHA!
AND AFTER OUR PSLE RELEASE RESULT
SHE
BRING
US TO
SENTOSA!!!




WE LOVE THAT WOMAN YO!

BUT SADLY
I GO HOME
MY FACE ALL RED
D;D;D