Tuesday, November 24, 2009

THIS IS TO MY CLOSEST FRIEND.


JENNIFER WONG AI LING
We have met each other since p1 till now. 6 years. And now, we are already going to be separated.
We sat with each other on the first day of school and we both chatted for a long time. We both chatted until the teachers came and told us to be quiet. But we still ignore their warning. I still remember i said that we should be friends to people who did not brought their bag cause we didnt brought ours. Amanda did brought her bag than i went to friend her during our p1 and u say cannot. So i said nevermind. Than one day, you never talk to me with the rest of our girls group. I went to the middle of the class and cried damn hard cause i thought u dont friend me anymore. P2, we are not really that close. But we often went to bugis and take neos. P3 we have our own friends. We quarrelled alot. We called each other bitch. P4 we are back to normal. Hangout and sleepovers. P5, we are not so close anymore. We are like strangers when we see each other. But p5 was memorable cause i was the one who took care of you in nanjing . P6, i hated u for sometime and were cursing u . But after the grad night, i realised that actually, ur the best friend i have known. We fight, we quarrelled , we hug,we laugh, we cried,we made up again ;D we dun hate each other no matter what. We both tolerate with each other. And i know that i cannot lose a best friend like u ;D

I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND<3!


CAREY TAN SHU YI
we have known each other since p1. But we met again in p3 ;D your always following kit yu around and dun care about me. I felt sad. As for p5, we are getting close. P6, we gossip,we shop for clothes,you share ur secrets with me,u realised that i am ur good friend. We have been friends for 6 years too <3 we are like sisters :D a friend like u should never be forget ;D carey, all i wanted to say is . I LOVE YOU ;D <3

TAN KIT YU
yes! ur on the post now ;D let me tell everyone about u ok? We have knew each other since p3 ;D you are always looking fierce but ur a good person, funny and fun to play with ;D your a friend that no one else can forget;D we are close when we are p6 only. So kityu, ur a good friend and most of all I LOVE YOU <3! your a friend that i can never forget so easily.


NAVJEET KUAR
YES U BETRAY STILL but still ur my good friend. You helped me when i am in trouble. Your a good friend. I LOVE YOU NAVJEET <3!




this are my most most most closest friend ever
but people who r my friends
all i want to say is
i will never ever leave u out ;D i still love u alot ;D
like sarah ling,bambby,kaishyan, and alot alot alot ;D
btw, for the p6 grad night, all the girls are prom queen in my eyes ;D