Wednesday, November 25, 2009

OMG I GOT EXCITING NEWS! ;D;D ;D ;D TOOO EXCITING!

u know this SHUANA GIRL? yeah yeah she and i quarrelled ;D in the end, she close the conver 0.0! WOOHOO! this means that i am innocent. oh yeah u know smt shuana ? i am not liek wanqing. She dun fight back cause she is weak but for me, i am different. YES I NAMED U OUT ON MY BLOG JUST TO MAKE U FAMOUS ;D! your famous now ;D MAYBE READERS WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW U LOOK LIKE HUH? OK I SHALL POST THE PICS TOMORROW ;D shuana .. not trying to be an asshole but u know what? i never said that u steal my sis boyfriend. Because ur naive. Its true. Ur damn naive. And little girl is better than old hag. Little girls are immature and lame. .


SHUANA SAID THIS

' LITTLE GIRL DUN BE LAME LUHR"

OMG SHUANA! DO U KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT?! LITTLE GIRLS ARE LAME -.-
yeah yeah whatever IN THE FIRST PLACE u changed the topic of what we were talking about first . Wth nvm since ur old, i shall let it. I dun care if lisen is pissed or what cause u people are a bunch of crap! yeah not u people i mean SHUANA they all. ;D read this luhr shuana. I did not even say u ruin or whatever luhr. I bet is either SHE or Him say one. U think i cannot fiind out? yeah once i did I WILL MAKE THAT PERSON FAMOUS!

oh btw, i only talk to her nicely ;D but she uses vulgarity D;