Sunday, January 10, 2010

EDITS
this is yesterday nights post







HEY GIRL!

i dun wan to reveal her name like how i did reveal shuana's is because she is a nice person plus shes my school mate


When u told me that i BACKSTAB everyone everyyear, i felt like so accused cans!
i thought ur not those kind of girl who anyhow judge or anyway claim a person.
I DONT backstab. ok i DONT . Dont believe me? ask brenda hew all of them.. my friends,sharmane they all.. You dunno that some PEOPLE got bad impressions on you NOT ME OK
plus what if i END UP IN THE SAME CCA AS U? there will be fights and alot of stuffs lo..
yes i admit i use to dun like u.. but now i sua liao hor. I have no anyway grudge on you or what . Its just that you made me have bad impression on u like i used too. I dun hate u or what its just that what u said had made me really pissed off and made me agreed with what my friends had said. My friends said smt bad about u but i was like dun even believe can -.- cause i am not close to you plus i also not that naive lo! but after that night , I just realised that ur that kind of girl ...
I dont care about it anymore ok

You told me to changed.. but i did ALOT ALOT and i am so much better than what i was in p5
but what about you? U asked me to change but please change yourself first. Thank u for pointing out my bad points when i am not so close to you. I mean at least u observed ...
I hoped that u will read this ok..



PS I AM NOT GOING TO REVEAL HER NAME OR REVEAL THE CLUE CAUSE SHE'S A NICE GIRL OK! DUN EVEN BOTHER ASKING ME HER NAME OR WHAT!