Saturday, January 9, 2010

History teacher had just make me woke up from my NO AIM thinkings..

if i do not even set a goal, this means i am aiming for a fail liao.. so here are my goals..

ENGLISH:A1
CHINESE:A1
MATHS:B3
SCIENCE:A2
LITRE:A1
HOME ECONS:A2
D&T:B3
HISTORY:A1
OVERALL: 75 PERCENT AND ABOVE!

(sorry geography will be learning at the end of may cause from now till may is history
)

The reasons why i have so many A'S is because i've already studied the first chapter and liao
plus i already knew alot! cause i've been studyinG. plus i also wants to get promoted to express;D
dowan that BASTARD to look down on NA'S cause NA students can study and even do better than express students ;D
i am going to fight for the sake of myself and for all NA'S ;D
so i will not be blogging often cause i got to go study ;D
and do my homeworks and cca's!
maybe i will be going for Vball cause i am quite passionate for IT ;D