Friday, January 15, 2010

I've been so nice to you but yet u just like that I knew that u lied today but i pretend i dunno anything until i cannot took it and asked you. Yes u told me the truth in the end but i dunno why u are like that. Now u ask someone from ur family said u had went to parkway.. whats ur problem? Kityu, the first week ur not like that. U said u prefer me to them. But now everything changes.. Its only the second week of school. Yes i hate it when u lied . Why are u like that now? U said i badmouth, dont tell me U dun badmouth... I hate it!
You've changed alot! I dunno whats ur reason but We seriously miss the last time you. Now, ur like someone that loves to gives attitude and UR LIKE A TIME BOMB! suddenly u became like so attidude! WHY WHY WHY?! and Eling, you knew that i dun like u. Yes i admit WE ALL GOT BADMOUTH PEOPLE! but why u all are so immature? DUN FRIEND HERE AND THERE -.- if u said ur mature, we should have solved it out instead of just talking behind our back and just gives attitude... I dunno why but if u somehow dun like about one of my bad point, as a friend, u should told me not just backstab and gives a cold shoulder.. Think about what i had done to you last year and think TWICE AFTER I HAD SAID THIS




.When u cried, i comfort u lastyear
. When u thought that ur not going to go ngee ann exp i encourage u.. i said U WILL GO EXP! but even if u dun, U are not stupid! ur gifted! but we never study! but u can promote
.When leeping was beating u, i helped you
. When the teacher took ur phone, navjeet we all helped u to get back.. But mostly i did helped you cause i talk to them for u
. When they gave us free sweets, i gave u 2 of mine and i give myself a pathetic 1
. I had never lied to you
. I had never betrayed you
. I am always supporting you
. When u are sad, i was there for you
. I was always walking with u so that u will not be lonely
. When people insulted you, i scolded them
. When ur bored, i made u laugh
. At camp, i made u sleep cause u said ur tired
. IN the morning, we were both laughing hard
. But when i heard that ur sad, i got sad too because ur my friend!
. When i saw u cried, i just go to u and comfort u and made u laugh!
. But i remembered i argued with mr faisal because he took ur phone for no reasons





But did carey or who did that to you? NO cause ur my friend and im always by ur side...
Please kit yu, please! please dun be like that now!



OH AND WHENEVER UR SAD, U WOULD ALWAYS TURN IN TO ME! BUT WITHOUT ME I SEE WHO COULD U TURN INTO