Thursday, February 18, 2010






Hmmm next week first two tests of the day is HISTORY AND CL!
yeah! I slack for CL .. dont like it but po bian must pass. Pass above average...
nvm i can one ;D


ARGHH! i hate my phone! no cable one! WALAO! THE PERSON NEVER GIVE CABLE SIA! shit!
i bought this phone as a spare phone eh... changing phone again this dec.. my 2 years plan havent end yet. Somemore is not even 1 YEAR and my phone died.BITCH PHONE!

Changed blogsong again :) OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU DEARR BLOGGIE! READERS! DONT RUN OK! I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE IT DAILY!

Oh~~ when i was in p3 and 4, i love reading boooks. Everyday read one.. just a week , i will pester my mum to bring me to POPULAR to buy new book. Now, whatever book i just had, i dont even BOTHER TO READ IT! no wonder i dropped alot.. But now



I'VE FREAKING STARTED TO READ AGAIN! LIKE HOW I USED TO DO! ;D;D;D;D;D

hmm hmm~~~ Pinned up my fringe the whole day! ;D;D;D;D;