Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sad and happy days :)



Sorry , been busy with stuffs so i do not have the time to blog :) Anyway life has been great for you . You?:)
Of coures luhr! Not everyday is great for me. Theres some problems too . I dont wanna say here :) Its not about friendship or what. Its something damn personal ;D

Yeap! Got reprimanded by mr khong :) cause he was like WANWEN WHERES THE PHOTO and again WANWEN! so i said YAYA WAIT!
-.-
yeah he said i got no manners. But he kept on pushing me -.- I was taking out my photo but i also need to find it lo! My bag got alot of things luhr! WORKSHEETS , BOOKS, CALCULATOR, COLOUR PENS and etc etc!


Lols i just love myself eh..
Sometimes i do think about myself.
I am selfish so what?
I also cannot always think about other people right
I also need my own happiness and freedoms what!
Whats wrong witht\ THAT?


oH yeah xavier and some of his friends thought that i stead with what ching jie ah -.- the ans is NO!
OK1! dont anyhow say hor