Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thanks for the cool memories boy

Memories flashed back when i see you. I dont know why. I told you that my feelings for you had fate but i guessed now.. Maybe , maybe not. I dont know.. But than yeah you gave me a wonderful "first year first month memories in sec " That was awesome man!



Went to church after 34y234 years of going.. ;D Yepp felt great :) After that Jennifer and i went to ecp. She went to do her stupid useless worthless work lo! MONEY EARN SO LITTLE! QUIT LUHR!;D ;D carey and jewel called me to chiong to ecp cause i was DAMN LATE FOR CYCLING LUHR! ok so I met jwen, carey, jewel and terrence. We cycled for like 3 hours than we went to mac to meet that siang fong. OMG LUHR GUESS WHAT?!


I WAS WEARING PINK SHIRT AND WHITE SHORTS AND



HE WORE PINK SHIRT AND 3 QUARTER WHITE PANTS!

OMG LUHR! SO COINCIDENCE CAN! same colour shirt and pants :)
Than we went to BK to have our dinner :)
carey and jewel suggested that we play the dragon shit thing so we went to play lo
LOLS THIS GIRL ASKED IF SIANG FONG AND I WERE COUPLE
dotzz>.
we love pink and white and black what D: