Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FUCK YOU

oh yeah . School is starting next week. Wonderful. I want my sleep D: But I miss school somehow and I don't know why.
Just hoping that term 3 would be awesome. Term 2 is a bitch. Gonna work hard for my ca2 and EOY. My holidays are great. I got my pay from mum cause I had helped her in her office last 2 weeks ago and I haven been going out quite often. Dance was good. Everyone was so energized! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Oh fuck you man .l. oh yeah YOU YOU YOU! hehe ;D you think you very cute ah? so what if your nice to me? or I am nice to you? always say that my tone of speech to you is ........ to you. GET A LIFE BITCH .l.

p.s/ not anyone from my class.

p.p.s / Even if it is from my class, it is none of your pee business

p.p.p.s/ and lastly, fucking admit about your blogpost about SOMEONE. No use hiding it bitch .l. stop lying. If you did it, fucking admit it you coward. I hope everyone will not deny it . hehe I will not deny it. Cause I had made my LONG-AGO post about somebody obvious. hehe but for you, ADMIT IT OKAY!



tata~