Friday, June 11, 2010

KBOX PLUS KARATE KID WITH REENA AND NAVJEET

Yesterday woke up at ard 12.30 when I was suppose to meet them at 1
So I quickly went to brush my teeth and shower and get dressed and put on my eyeliner make up . It took me like around half and hour and I still got to wait for the stupid bus! LATE BIG TIME!
So i meet them at around 2 at Tamp mrt. Haha! sorry guys! So we went to took the mrt down to city hall and walk all the way to marina square. Can't find the things that I need to find . SCREW IT!
WENT TO watch Karate kid with them at 3.30 :) omg the show is super nice please! Make me feel so frustrated and excited! we were like watching football , hoping that the ball would go into the goalpost. haha! the feeling~ SUPER TENSED!
after watching karate kid, we went down to Kbox and sang. We all thought that the bill was going to be 39 cause each person is 13 , but guess what? it cost a freaking 69.44! We all got stunned . We dont even have enough cash with us. sheg. But we still had fun singing bad romance,let it rock,womanizer etc etc . haha! Reena got upset that she had to use her POSB nets card to pay for the bill. Haha! and we guys are blaming each other for a moment. But its okay cause we all knew that it wasnt totally out fault ;D the freaking woman did not even told us that each tidbits cost $7++. Two bowls of tidbits somemore. Agitated or what! We dont even want to tidbits at all! but they just gave us and we thought that it was FREE. But at least we got 4 cups of free drinks ;D

so overall, everything was A-W-E-S-O-M-E


I wanna watch karate kid again ;D and I am going to that ;D if anyone of you wanna watch, must call me ok! hahahaah~ ok i sound like a stupid despo but I dont give a damn about it