Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hehe see the picture up there? Yeah I am going out to watch movie with my beloved teacher
Midnight movies are awesome. Will continue to blog tonight.
Ok I am back :) Watched KILLERS instead of Nightmare on elm street cause it was m18 and the rating is just 2 thumbs up. Killers is 4 instead. The movie was awesome! It was hilarious :) Indeed the movie was worth my time and money. Just came not long ago anyway.Rainn and I talked alot :) we had a great time together. Maybe we are going to facial next sat :) whee!

I just don't understand why is SHE still wanna wage a war on me :) Well, sorry girl but I am not going to waste my time on arguing with you. I have friends FYI. so yeah :) if you wanna continue talking behind my back, feel free :) cause I wont even be bothered to MENTION your name from my name. My mouth will just completely rot okay. Not going to waste my time on talking about you . I rather talk about MEGAN FOX ;D


Good night!