Sunday, March 7, 2010

heyy guys!
My phone cable cannot connect to the com man! walao how upload pictures sia! Yani had just posted 3 spastic videos of us dancing in class ( a dedication to grace kuah that dua chio bu! ) :)
Oh plus everyone says its funny -.-
my seniors watched and told me -.- so paiseh sia!!
EH SIA LUHR! I PASSED ALOT SIA! walao! first time in my 12 years and 3 months and 7 days life can! I've never passed maths in my life before so now i did it! PASSSSSSSEEED! bloody hell!

OK! oh crap! I am going to bring my camera to sch ! I SWEAR! No pics in my blog --------> VERY SIAN I KNOW! I COME HERE I ALREADY SIAN! what to do/???? phone cable is pissing me off !


Oh yes! I heard that mr lee is reading everyone's blog. Mine, seika's,jennifer's brenda's and etc etc!

And right now, i am stalking teachers on fb :)
found ms rachel poh's MS GRACE LOW'S! mr ronnie goh's mr khongs and more more !
LOLS
GRACE LOW!
NO BODY DARES TO ADD HER! ;D
just in case u wanna look her up
ask iin fb!
say here later mr lee read i die sia! NOT U! I DIE SIA!
I dowan to die so fast. So better be safe that sowwie!

COOOL RIGHT?!
cornerstone event was eeefing awesome!