Sunday, March 21, 2010

Should change my way of blogging to a proper way of blogging :)

Maybe i should stop using the words like "sia","luhr","walao" etc etc :)
should also use PROPER language :) No slang~
tomorrow is the day where we will sit in class quietly and listens to the teacher nagging and talking ... sad...
Homework still haven't complete yet. My homework is waiting for me.. Super pathetic (x100000)
Currently listening to Coldplay's-The scientist. I'm loving Coldplay's songs. So emotional and cold :) very neutral ;D


Maybe i will be updating everyday:) And i hope to take this blog as my " electronic diary " hehe :) awesome!

Been talking to my cousin from Italy everyday! Fun talking to him :) can't wait to see him next year :)

aww man! My friends all said that palmer's products are good... should try it out :)

P/S: I want The bird and the bee , Coldplay and kesha's album ! BADLY D: