Friday, March 12, 2010

WASSSSSUPPP UNDERPANTS!

ok firstly, i am in love with THE ANNOYINF ORANGE! it was HILARIOUS! ;D
secondly, people had been telling me that I am always smiling and laughing in school. Brings joy to everyone around me :)
SERIOUSLY! i did not know that. They asked

" looking at you make me feel so happy. Why do u smile alot? lols! i see u laugh and smile EVERYDAY AND EVERYTIME"

yes that is the question that people have been asking me.

Or they will say

" Wah u smile and laugh alot everyday sia! good! very bubbly :)"

and my reply was

" smiling and laughing is good :) i like it (Y)"

ME NO

worries
jealousy and all those.


THIRDLY! I PASSED ALL MY SUBJECTS! ALL THE 7 !
overall : 62 PERCENT! lols first time :)
i can assure u that i will get 70 percent plus for my mid years :)
just wait
wait



OH PEOPLE I AM NOT ATTACH I SWEAR!