Sunday, March 14, 2010



wasssup! lols im backk for good ;D I am a happy girl ;D hehe ;D very happy!
Yes i am posting with enthu ;D cool right? can make some people feel this way when their reading my enthusiastic blog post :)

And yes ;D i had finally changed my blog song and picture as you can see :) my iPOd is full of songs now. Cool right? yup ;D i super super love my blog song :) walao! new fav song for now :)
right.. here is how i am going to spend my march holidays :)
wait is it SPEND or SPENT?! i dunno D: omg!!

Monday-> Tuition from 9 to 10.30 and than go to parkway popular to meet kityu at 12 to buy our lit project stuffs and than to my house to do our project ::)

Tuesday--> Going out with him! to buy bag and all those ;D

wednesday--> going out with bryan than STUDYYY~!

Thursday->dance and study!
friday-> dance and study
sat->dance , play and study


CHAOS UNDERPANTS!