Friday, September 3, 2010

I got my report book back and I am HAPPY with my results except for chinese. Chinese seriously pulled my NICE percentage down. SHIT IT!
After september holiday, there is TONS of tests awaiting for me to ace them .. oh well im ready :) Geog,math and science :)

I need to get 85~ marks for all subjects EXCEPT chinese. I need at least a 65 for chinese . Oh well! EOY EOY EOY!

Watched movie with Navjeet,Seika,Cheryl,Gerallyn,Kityu,Carey,Jewel, Yani and Masreena! we watched HAUNTED CHANGI and yeah quite scary and shocking. It's super cool when everyone screams in the theater!! Went to artbox after that and I bought those beautiful notebooks that are priced only S$1.90 !! SUPPPER CHEAP! I am officially in love with Artbox <3 ( Not because of the cheap price BUT their designs and quality )

I'm living a happy life now :) I have awesome clique,friends,seniors,dancemates,FAMILY and lover. Also, I had improved my overall percentage :) haha! NEXT GOAL, 75 PERCENT! YESS WANWEN! I CAN DO IT! :)