Monday, September 6, 2010


This kind of English standered I have here now is no wonder why I got a 63 for it. I know that I can do better than before . End-of-year WILL be my last hope.
I need and want so many things now!! This is super frustrating and when I turned my head, I saw a gigantic ugly lizard. Kinda shocked me. Just finished reading Emily the strange comic volume 1 and it was super addictive! I kept reading it over and over again and I tried to get bored of it by reading Stranger and Stranger. AT page 12 now.
Baked cupcakes for myself cause I was at home alone doing my science homeworks and tuition homeworks. Will be revising Chinese and Science again later tonight.

I need ....

1.A DSLR camera cause canon powershot E1 sucks !
2.To get into express
3.77% for EOY
4.To keep following my own plans for september holiday
5. Improve on my English, to get an A1
6. A job
7. Facial
9. A new phone
10. A break
11. Save money
12. More money hence, I need a job
13. To study harder


I want....

1. DSLR camera
2.Facial
3. To get into the express stream
4.To go shopping
5. Emily the strange dolls and novels and bags and etc
6. Im not a spoilt brat
7. No zits on my face , No red dots
8. to be inspired
9. To be a better dancer
10. Learn B-BOY .. Airflare and Windmill so I will be cool
11. clique to be more united
12. Blackberry bold or an Iphone 4
13. Things to stay like this.. perfect and fun.. worry-free