Sunday, September 26, 2010

Why wasn't I hardworking last year

I just asked myself this question "Why am I in na?" I seriously regretted slacking and playing so much last year during my PSLE year.. If I was a little hardworking, I could have been in Express.. I hate how I have to worry everyday that I cannot make it into express... I hate to work so hard cause this is so tiring .. I know I have to perserver this year to get promoted but I always have this feeling that I cannot get promoted and sometimes , I believe I can. Why is my faith so small? Why do I doubt so much? I keep on procrastinating and I knew that this is bad. I got to seriously stop all these distractions.
Nobody ever knows how I feel even though they claim that they do
Nobody will ever know how much and how desperate I am to get into express
I prayed every single night YES SINGLE NIGHT that I can get into express and I know that I must have faith so that my prayers will be answered.
I really want my faith to be big!


Now I see no point blogging here about how I feel or how I thought now..
I guess I have to just confide ALL my feelings into somebody else.

I have my clique that stands by me
good seniors that would help me
friends that would support me
I have everyone to tell me , that they believe in me and know that I can do it..

But why can't I just believe in myself .....