Saturday, September 4, 2010

Puberty strikes. Zits sucks!










I had my purple contact lens since hmm august 23? I wanted pink but it don't exist in Singapore how sad. And no! I do NOT want to buy it ONLINE cause I don't want my eyes to be infected or go blind .
I fell in love with Fresh-look contact lenses and I think I am going to buy Amethyst color . That color is beautiful and rare cause it is a 3-in-1 technology contact lens! $42 for a box! or maybe it is the monthly wear type.HMmmm and I DO NOT have myopia ( please take note )

Had cell meeting at Gabriel's and it was fun! But today's plan for revising chinese had failed and tomorrow I will be going to Orchard , Ngee ann city + Ion + don't know where to shop with mum and go to my fav bookstore KINOKUNIYA to shop for books! can't wait.

Last wed was teacher's day. So it was a school holiday for us and I woke up at approximately 11.30 to get prepared cause I am going shopping with Jewel,Carey and Kityu. It was fun and yeah we were like shopper-holics. I love cotton on . I bought 2 off-shoulder tops and 2 tanktops to match with my off-shoulder tops and these 4 costs me only $50! CHEAP !
Gonna wear one of it tomorrow to go orchard with mum! Again, can't wait.

Oh btw, these photos are outdated so my zits + mosquito bites are gone! REJOICE ! well except some irritating small little zits are still there.. I need to go facial.

I love my clique