Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back for good but for awhile


I've been neglecting my blog for awhile. How sad. Two main papers were down, English and Chinese. I think i should not doubt that i will fail. I did and prayed so yeah :) was expecting the best outta me :)
Its been a wonderful and fruitful week for me so far. What about yours? hehe I dont understand why there should be a week break for exams. I mean it was like this week there will be two papers and after that the week after the next week have Lit,Math,Sci and His. Time flies super fast. It is already may 2 in a blink of an eye! sad right?? hmmm birthday is coming very soon :) Hope that tashi would be more considerate and EASE my worries for the chalet. Hope that he will book it soon. I hate to go to him everyday and tell him to BOOK BOOK BOOk! super annoying. Well, I really want my bday party to be great! fun! and memorable.
Yesterday's cell gathering for LABOUR day was fun :) We all did enjoyed ourselves.
Vivien,cheryl,shermin,choonkiat,joshua,brandon,gerald,gabriel,angela,cynthia,rebecca,joanna etc etc :)

Well gotta mug like hell for this afternoon and tonight. Really want to go express man!

PS/ history test is on the 14th of may. I am going to celebrate with friends and family :) on the 15 we will have a party :) with tashi :)


GUYS! YOU ALL MUST BE FREE ON THE 15 OF MAY ALRIGHT! CHEERS!