Thursday, May 13, 2010

Term 2 this year SUCKS!

TERM 2 SUCK SUCK SUCKS SUCKS! everyday has gone like HAYWIRE! like for awhile, this is good and suddenly it became bad -.-
tomorrow is my birthday and i hope that everything turns out well :) I hope that she will go and celebrate with us too! hehe ;D
I dowan everything to be ruin!


Sometimes i just pray that everything will be fine. Not just FINE but extremely fine.
I am not so confident for tomorrow's history exam as i am not working hard now like SERIOUSLY!
I dont want to screw my papers up! I wanna go express T.T !!! Also, I hope that term 3 will be even better! term 3 must be better than 2! 2 is seriously suckish to the core! Everyone is like super $#$^ grrr~~ term 2 is simply unbearable! all these problems! shit man\


TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAy~ woohoo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEICONG MY BELOVED BROTHER!