Friday, May 7, 2010

Super bad misunderstanding


Had an average day today. But this is the first time I am hell having a crappy week!
I mean what is wrong with her?! Why is she always like this? I give up talking to her properly already . GIVE UP! YES GIVE UP!

I hope that she is reading this now. She only thought that I am a liar -.-'' i have good friends around me . I don't mind losing you cause you had just broken one of your promises. A BIG PROMISE INDEED.
You said that, but guess what? You let it happened.
It takes years and years to build a good and strong friendship alright! But it takes just a supid second for a good friendship to break. Think about it yourself.

All i wanted to say was, stop doubting. Very annoying. Ok.

To think that i was so nice to you cause you were my primary sch friend till now. Since p2 alright.
If your gonna let this small issue make us into an enemy or even strangers, go ahead. I have nothing more to say