Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I will be back every once in a while

Maybe I am thinking too much right now but it is already may 4th. The remaining papers for MYE is next week. Gotta do well and get my 75 percent. Right now, I am just texting people, wasting my time on slacking while waiting for rainn to come. She is a great tutor btw ;D

School has been great so far. Navjeet and Jewel came to my house yesterday to finish up 1/2 of our art project. Baked muffins and cookies after that. I am proud to say that our muffins are a success! Despite the quite-bad appearance of it,it taste really good! texture was good, the INSIDE colour of it was nice. It looks like those real vanilla muffins and the RISING of the muffin was cute! ;D BAKED WITH LOVE !

Off to do my revisions for now. Got to get it all right to get my 75percent.




I think i had just screwed my ENGLISH AND CHINESE PAPER up.
This is shit .