Friday, May 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


WOOHOO! today is the best day of my life! It is my birthday ;D received so many sexy wishes! OMG~





































Maybe i am too sensitive.But thats what it looks like. I cannot bring myself
to believe that your not saying it. I know you are. Why must you deny?
You just ruined my birthday D: I teared at pizzahut and because of you,
all my friends are sad also. Im the birthday girl and we should have LOTS of fun tgt
but you made me sad and teared, I emoed. Silence were everywhere. Not a single noise
made. All walking tgt pondering and telling me to get over it. It saddens me how they begged
me to smile and laugh again as it is my birthday. But i cant. ITS YOU! you knew that I am sensitive yet you did it. Please dont deny.


You had ruined my birthday and I am not going to forgive you