Sunday, May 23, 2010

You just got to think like before wanwen. Being positive is the key.


I got it. I just have to think positively. Yesterday was a disaster! I really don't even feel like living anymore . How could he do that? Resort to such immature thing. I cannot bring myself to forgive him. Not only him, them too. But thinking about it, I have good friends around me so why should I even bother about them? My friends result are good when they are with me! So how could it be POSSIBLE for me to pull down your marks? Ridiculous. Especially shermin. She is always with me. ALL THE TIME, but her results are good! Your results are bad, blame yourself please :) thank you .

Another thing is, My life has been great so far :) hehe! True true no lying :) I like to blog whatever I want cannot ah?! Haha she claimed that I influ jennifer and her :) Last time I did :) But you can chose not to do it too . I admit, I did influ you guys plus that was like 3 to 4 years ago? Now we also never do it -.- LAME~ hahahaha!

Let her have her Glory Days! Cause one day, she will know :) So im just waiting for that day to come:)

I don't understand why cant you all be more sensible? I mean SHE ESPECIALLY!
I admit, me myself is not so sensible enough but at least I know how to think.
what what I PULL DOWN YOUR MARKS? ridiculous.