Friday, May 21, 2010

FATHER LORD

My life hasn't been any better now. I have been struggling for approximately a week. Yes, I am suppose to be extremely happy as my math got an A1 -> 91 MARKS and my history is 3rd in class and science 65. I am supposed to be super happy about it cause I've never pass my math and science before. My results are always either 10-30 for math OR 20-40 for science. I've even got a D for PSLE for Maths . But now, MYE, I had scored a beautiful 91/100. Unbelievable isn't it? But I am still feeling sad and tortured. I am facing problem now. I dunno when I can be like the old me. I have great friends, seniors and family around me encouraging me. But I just cannot feel good. You may see me laughing and smiling , looking as if like I am super happy but I am not. Deep down inside me, I feel super tortured and terrible. I cried last night for approximately 3 hours. My eyes got swollen . It hurts. I didn't even turn up for school today. Not feeling good. Instead of sickness taking over me, Sadness took over me. Being sad and heartbroken is the worst feeling of all compared to getting a fever. I cannot believe that She had done that to me. Not only her, 3 of the other people too. I really dislike them alot. Not only me, my friends too. I cannot believe how she lied to me about being her second best friend. But in the end, she said it was all shit. She and I quarreled. Yeah. The other girl is always pinpointing me. Well , she is the girl that I detest the most! She ruined my life. I am in this horrible state now is because of her! Amish too! He is totally a two sided face guy! A hypocrite. He said that I am stupid and it was just my luck that I had gotten 91 for math. Is he jealous or something? I don't know why these people likes to pinpoint me and judge me!
My good friends shermin , cheryl all of them told me not to care about them . My other classmates too. I am blessed to have such caring friends and seniors. Sometimes I even wondered if god is helping me at all. I hate this feeling.I hate everything! Sometimes i even thought of dying! OH GOSH!



I am not pathetic or what. I am just confiding my feelings here. It is my blog. Why not?