Monday, May 24, 2010

Confidence










I have a good news for everyone. I have pass my english. But , I am still gonna work on it. I know I can improve on it cause I've done quite well. Well, Not really that good but still have chance to improve on it :)
Today is really a good day for me! I had fun with friends .
June holiday is coming so I am so gonna go out with friends and have fun ;D It's been AGES since we had done that together already! It was either we had to study for MYE OR parents forbided us to go out as MYE is around the corner. But mostly the reason was, we got to study hard for MYE :D I guess I had done struggling that 1 week agony already , but I am proud to say that I am free from it . Excellent. :D

I've learnt something new too. Don't hate a person because you will never be happy. You will only think about the person you had and you will start to get angry and lifeless while he or she is having fun. I mean wouldn't you prefer to love people than hate? Hating is tiring. You will always tends to get your revenge on that person. But loving someone is super uper different okay! HAHA! Happy happy happy!



I AM BACK TO THE OLD SELF ME :) ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE~


YEAH MY ENGLISH SUCKS AND I DON'T CARE! haha Ok maybe I care. BUT WHATEVER! Ok i care. I just do not have the time to check on my grammer and spelling and punctuation mark ok!! Me not so free to do that. ;D sorry!
( And FYI, I don't even bother to re-read my blog post before posting it. Sorry uh! )